5Days 4nights Jordan Explorer
On this private 5 days tour, you will explore the antiquities at Amman Citadel and Archaeological Museum & visit the 2nd-century Roman Theater. Also you will see the ancient ruins of the Rose City in Petra, take a private Jeep tour of the Wadi Rum Desert and Visit St. George’s Church in Madaba, home to beautiful Byzantine mosaics depicting the Holy Land and Jordan. Enjoy panoramic views over the Jordan Valley to Jericho and Jerusalem from Mount Nebo & float in the healing waters of the lowest place on earth, the Dead Sea.
5DAYS 4NIGHTS JORDAN EXPLORER
(Amman, Petra, Wadi Rum, Dead Sea, Madaba, Mt.Nebo,)
Day 1: Queen Alia International Airport –Amman
Upon arrival, at Queen Alia International Airport. Transfer to the hotel in Amman. Overnight at the hotel.
Amman Overnight (Belle Vue Hotel 4* OR SIMILAR)
Day 2: AMMAN CITY TOUR-WADI RUM- PETRA
Breakfast. Departure to visit the ruins of the Amman Roman theatre, the Citadel, and the Umayyad Palace. The tour includes visits to the Archaeological and Folklore Museums.Continue south to the enchanting desert of Wadi Rum, Jordan’s largest desert and one of the most spectacular desert landscapes in the world. Jeep Tour inside the Wadi. Transfer to Petra. Overnight at the hotel.
Petra Overnight (Guest House 4* OR SIMILAR).
Day 3: VISIT Petra
Breakfast. We will start our journey to explore Petra, aptly described as the “rose-red city, half as old as time”. The ancient city was founded by the Nabateans 2000 years ago. Its massive architectural structure and its multicolored stones are an incredible attraction. The visit of the ancient Nabatean capital starts on horseback, followed by a walk through the Siq, a long narrow fissure between two overhanging cliffs. Towards the end of the Siq, you will be spellbound by Petra’s most famous monument, the Treasury. The tour then proceeds to gradually unfold the mysteries of the city. Overnight at the hotel.
Petra Overnight (Guest House 4* OR SIMILAR).
Day 4: PETRA-MADABA- MT. NEBO- DEAD SEA
Breakfast. Visit the Christian Town of Madaba, which is known as ‘The City of Mosaics’. You will be visiting the St. George Greek Orthodox Church, where you will see the masterpiece of Madaba (a Byzantine mosaic map of the Holy Land that goes back to the 6th century, showing Jerusalem and other cities), you will also visit the Archaeological Park, which houses the remains of several Byzantine churches, including the amazing mosaics of the Church of the Virgin. The park complex includes a school for the restoration and conservation of ancient mosaics. We will then go to Mt. Nebo, which is considered to be one of the most important holy sites in Jordan, as it is believed to be the place where Moses climbed from the Valley of Moab, and from where God showed him the Promised Land, as well as Moses’ last resting place. It features ruins from the 4th to the 6th century with marvelous mosaics adorning the grounds of the church still visible. Depart to the Dead Sea. Free time at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Dead sea Overnight (the Dead Sea Spa 4* OR SIMILAR).
Day 5: DEAD SEA- DEPARTURE
Breakfast. Transfer to the Airport for departure.
|Amman||Belle Vue Hotel or similar||4*||BB||01 Night|
|Petra||Guest House or similar||4*||BB||02 Nights|
|Dead Sea||the Dead Sea Spa or similar||4*||BB||01 Night|
- Airport Pick-up & drop-off
– PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure.
- Transport by experienced English-speaking driver in AC modern Vehicle.
- 04 Nights’ accommodation on BB basis as mentioned above. subject to availability at time of the booking.
- Entrance fees to all site mentioned on the program.
- local guide less than 6 people at Petra .
- English speaking guide above 6 people.
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day.
- 2 hours Jeep ride at Wadi Rum.
– PACKAGE EXCLUDES
- Tips for Guide & driver and any kind of tips
- Any kind of insurances
- Tips for the horse boy in Petra if there is any horse ride
- Any service does not mention on the program
- Any personal expenses
- Any meals not mentioned above.
*Adult: 10 and older
*Child: 6-9 years of age
*Children under 5 may join this tour for free
- Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us.
- An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed, or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
- Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
free cancellation for 24 hours after booking.
Dead Sea, Petra
3 Days 2 Nights Rose City & Dead Sea$870.00 3 Day Vehicle$870.00 View Details
Amman, Dead Sea
Amman City Tour & Dead Sea$185.00 8 Hours Vehicle$185.00 View Details
Amman, Aqaba, Bethlehem, Dead Sea, Jerusalem, Madaba, Petra, Wadi Rum
Jordan 7 Days, 6 Nights$0.00 7 Days, 6 Nights$0.00 View Details