THE CITY OF MOSAICS “MADABA” AND DEAD SEA
Discover the colorful mosaics of Madaba and enjoy the astonishing panoramic view over the Jordan Valley on top of Mount Nebo and the relaxing salty waters of the Dead Sea, Madaba, only 30 kilometers south of Amman. Remains of the Roman road and civic architecture can still be seen during the modern town, ten kilometres west of Madaba is the hilly district of Mount Nebo.
DAY TOUR TO MADABA, MT. NEBO & DEAD SEA
Start your day trip with a pickup from your Amman hotel and meet your private driver for the day who is knowledgeable about the area, to visit the Christian Town of Madaba, which is known as ‘The City of Mosaics’. You will be visiting the St. George Greek Orthodox Church, where you will see the masterpiece of Madaba (a Byzantine mosaic map of the Holy Land that goes back to the 6th century, showing Jerusalem and other cities), you will also visit the Archaeological Park, which houses the remains of several Byzantine churches, including the amazing mosaics of the Church of the Virgin. We will then go to Mt. Nebo, which is the hill where the prophet Moses was said to have been granted a view of the Promised Land before he died., It features ruins from the 4th to the 6th century with marvelous mosaics adorning the grounds of the church still visible. Proceed to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on the surface of the Earth. Entry to the Holiday Inn Resort with lunch. Free time at leisure, floating in the unique waters rich in salt creating a natural spa. Transfer to Amman. (No accommodation booked).
- Hotel Pick-up & drop-off.
– Package Includes
- Transport by experienced English speaking driver in AC modern vehicle.
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned in the program.
- swimming and lunch at Holiday Inn Resort.
- English speaking guide above 6 people.
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day.
– Package Excludes
- Tips for Guide & driver and any kind of tips
- Any kind of insurances
- Any service does not mention on the program
*Adult: 10 and older
*Child: 6-9 years of age
*Children under 5 may join this tour for free
- Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us.
- An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed, or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
- Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
free cancellation for 24 hours after booking.
Amman, Dead Sea
Amman City Tour & Dead Sea$185.00 8 Hours Vehicle$185.00 View Details
Ajloun, Amman, Aqaba, Baptism, Dead Sea, Jerash, Karak Castle, Madaba, Mt. Nebo, Petra, um qais, Wadi Mujib, Wadi Rum
8Days 7Nights The Classic Jordan$1,740.00 8 Days Vehicle$1,740.00 View Details
Dead Sea, Wadi Mujib
Hiking Day in Wadi Mujib and relaxation on Dead Sea$120.00 1 day Vehicle$120.00 View Details