3 Days 2 Night Wadi Rum- Petra
Petra, the world wonder, is without a doubt Jordan’s most valuable treasure and greatest tourist attraction. Although much has been written about Petra, nothing really prepares you for this amazing place. It must be seen to be believed. then enjoy at Wadi Rum is a spectacularly scenic desert valley.
Day 1: Airport – WADI RUM
upon arrival Meet and Assist, then transfer to Wadi Rum spectacular desert, watch the wonderful valle
y and the colorful sand. Then spend the night under the stars in the camp.
Overnight. Wadi Rum. (Zawaideh Camp 4*)
Day 2: WADI RUM – PETRA
After Breakfast, Drive to the Wadi Rum Desert in Jeep Tour for 02 hours then, drive to, Petra check-in at your hotel. one of the most fascinating sights in Jordan. Petra is one of the seven new world wonders and impresses with its wonderful architecture. The city was carved in the mountains by the Nabatean people more than 2000 years ago then continue to Petra check in hotel for overnight.
Overnight. Petra (Edom Hotel 3*)
Day 3: Petra-QUEEN ALIA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
start the day visiting Petra home of the Nabataea’s; the complete city carved in a mountain with the huge colorful rocks that call” the red rose city”. The tour will start by crossing the “Siq” lined with mountains in multiple colors up to the treasury, the pride of all Jordanian, The royal tomb, theatre, the high place of sacrifice and roman soldier tombs. Then drive to the Airport.
|Wadi Rum||Zawaideh Camp||*4||BB||01 Nights|
|Petra||Edom Hotel||*3||BB||01 Night|
- Airport Pick-up & drop-off
– PACKAGE INCLUDES
· Transport by experienced English-speaking driver in AC modern Vehicle.
- Meet & arrival
· 2 Nights’ Accommodation as per above hotels on BB (Except for Wadi Rum on HB Basis) subject to availability at time of booking.
· Entrance fees to the mentioned sites in the program.
· local guide less than 6 people at Petra .
. English speaking guide above 6 people.
· Jeep 2 hours at Wadi Rum
· One bottle of mineral water per person per day
– PACKAGE EXCLUDES
· Tips for Guide & driver and any kind of tips
· Any kind of insurances
· Any service does not mention on the program
· Any personal expenses.
· Visa and visa fees: Free of charge for group of 05 pax or more (5 passports or more) staying at least 48 hours in Jordan and sharing the same arrival and departure details; if above is not met, then US$ 30.00 per person for visa / at present.
· Any lunches & dinners not mentioned above.
· Carriages in Petra.
*Adult: 10 and older
*Child: 6-9 years of age
*Children under 5 may join this tour for free
- Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us.
- An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed, or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
- Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
free cancellation for 24 hours after booking.
Amman, Aqaba, Bethlehem, Dead Sea, Jerusalem, Madaba, Petra, Wadi Rum
Jordan 7 Days, 6 Nights$0.00 7 Days, 6 Nights$0.00 View Details
Ajloun, Amman, Aqaba, Dead Sea, Jerash, Petra, Wadi Rum
7 Days 6 Nights Amazing Jordan In Week$1,370.00 7 Days Vehicle$1,370.00 View Details
Amman, Dead Sea
Amman City Tour & Dead Sea$185.00 8 Hours Vehicle$185.00 View Details