4 Days 3 Nights Jordan Attractions
visit Jordan and discover the country’s amazing tourist’s spots. This 4 day tour gives you a glimpse of what Jordan has to offer and takes you to the ancient and modern sites of the capital Amman, the heritage of the Roman heyday, the Byzantine mosaic art and the legacy of the Nabateans Petra. Float on the waters of the Dead Sea.
Day 1: AIRPORT -PETRA
Upon arrival, Queen Alia International Airport. Transfer to Petra. Overnight at the hotel.
Petra overnight. (Petra G.H 4* or similar)
Day 2: PETRA VISIT- DEAD SEA
After breakfast visit Petra – one of the most fascinating sights in Jordan. Petra is one of the seven new world wonders and impresses with its wonderful architecture. The city was carved in the mountains by the Nabatean people more than 2000 years ago then continue to the Dead Sea, which at 400 meters below sea level is the lowest body of water on earth. Because the salt content is eight times that of most world’s oceans, you can float in the Dead Sea without even trying. Swimming in the Dead Sea is a truly unique experience not to be missed for free time & overnight.
Dead Sea overnight. (Dead Sea Spa 4* or similar)
Day3: Dead Sea – Baptism – Madaba – Mt. Nebo – Amman
After Breakfast, drive to visit Bethany the Baptism site then Madaba the mosaic city Visiting Byzantine churches, including the church of St. George with a map – a mosaic of the Middle East, dating from the 6th century. Entry to Mount Nebo – according to tradition, the place of death of Moses then transfer to Amman for overnight.
Amman overnight. (Bellview 4* or similar)
Day 4: Amman – Queen Alia International Airport
Transfer to Airport for departure.
- Airport Pick-up & drop-off
|Petra||petra G.H||4*||BB||01 Night|
|Dead Sea||Dead Sea Spa||4*||BB||01 Night|
– PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Transport by experienced English-speaking driver in AC modern Vehicle.
- Meet & arrival
- 3 Nights’ Accommodation as per above hotels on BB subject to availability at time of booking.
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites in the program.
- local guide less than 6 people at Petra .
- English speaking guide above 6 people.
- Local guide at Madaba & Mt. Nebo.
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day.
– PACKAGE EXCLUDES
- Tips for Guide & driver and any kind of tips
- Any kind of insurances
- Any service does not mention on the program
- Any personal expenses.
- Visa and visa fees: Free of charge for group of 05 pax or more (5 passports or more) staying at least 48 hours in Jordan and sharing the same arrival and departure details; if above is not met, then US$ 30.00 per person for visa / at present.
- Any lunches & dinners not mentioned above.
- Carriages in Petra.
- Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us.
- An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed, or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
- Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
free cancellation for 24 hours after booking.
Dead Sea, Wadi Mujib
Hiking Day in Wadi Mujib and relaxation on Dead Sea$120.00 1 day Vehicle$120.00 View Details
Amman, Aqaba, Bethlehem, Dead Sea, Jerusalem, Madaba, Petra, Wadi Rum
Jordan 7 Days, 6 Nights$0.00 7 Days, 6 Nights$0.00 View Details
Ajloun, Amman, Aqaba, Baptism, Dead Sea, Jerash, Karak Castle, Madaba, Mt. Nebo, Petra, um qais, Wadi Mujib, Wadi Rum
8Days 7Nights The Classic Jordan$1,740.00 8 Days Vehicle$1,740.00 View Details